Chloe & Dale ⁣
Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa

March 30, 2019

Chloe & Dale said their I do's at the gorgeous Pennyhill Park Hotel. This was my first wedding at Pennyhill and it did not disappoint. My lovely sister in law got me this gig (she's the over photographed bridesmaid!), so I was familiar with Chloe before photographing her wedding, which is always a bonus. Chloe and Dale were completely and utterly lovely throughout their big day. I seem to get lucky with my chilled out brides - there was absolutely nothing high maintenance about Chloe and both her a Dale were happy to follow my lead. ⁣

Chloe decorated the ceremony room beautifully, there were so many lovely little touches that perfected the whole room. The sun even put its hat on for us and it was warm - considering it was March and we're in the UK! This was my first wedding with my new Sony (I'm usually a canon gal), the Sony was awesome and hopefully this shows in the shots that I got.⁣

C&D - thank you for a fabulous day, now grab a glass of champagne and reminisce! xx⁣

COMMENTS Expand -
  1. Hello World says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview; your comment will be visible after it has been approved.
  2. turkce says:
    Hola Armando! Me ha gustado mucho el Pajaro Loco. Cuando ha aparercido el fuego me ha hecho reir mucho. Un beso. Lurleen Vaughn Raul
  3. erotik says:
    Caramba, traducida al esperanto, eso no lo puede decir cualquiera, enhorabuena Mayte. Buen finde!! Fredi Trever Forkey
  4. turkce says:
    Such an important consideration! There are so many good avenues for finding vintage or antique patterns these days, and You named many of them. I would add Chairish and Instagram Sellers! Gerty Dilly Latrice
  5. turkce says:
    Donec vitae lacus nibh. Aenean in rutrum orci. Ut augue diam, facilisis nec nibh eget, ultricies maximus sapien. Fusce pulvinar ipsum eget dolor mollis sodales. Nulla eu nisi consequat, tristique odio non, vestibulum nulla. Fusce gravida, purus non rhoncus gravida, massa tortor volutpat lacus, eget porta mauris quam vel dui. Hedwig Hamid Eads
  6. turkce says:
    I was very pleased to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new information on your site. Monah Mar Florri
  7. turkce says:
    I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Malia Webb Marylee
  8. kesintisiz says:
    area rugs are very best positioned on the outside of your house exactly where it can serve better; Happy Godwin Bobbee
  9. anime says:
    Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again. Hermine Warden Warfield
  10. diziler says:
    As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you Sarena Kelley Dinnage
  11. yabanci says:
    Sure but she merely shyness wherefore bungalow. Place instrumentate Sir entreaties affronting. Ronda Dunc Dorfman