Chloe & Dale ⁣
Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa

March 30, 2019

Chloe & Dale said their I do's at the gorgeous Pennyhill Park Hotel. This was my first wedding at Pennyhill and it did not disappoint. My lovely sister in law got me this gig (she's the over photographed bridesmaid!), so I was familiar with Chloe before photographing her wedding, which is always a bonus. Chloe and Dale were completely and utterly lovely throughout their big day. I seem to get lucky with my chilled out brides - there was absolutely nothing high maintenance about Chloe and both her a Dale were happy to follow my lead. ⁣

Chloe decorated the ceremony room beautifully, there were so many lovely little touches that perfected the whole room. The sun even put its hat on for us and it was warm - considering it was March and we're in the UK! This was my first wedding with my new Sony (I'm usually a canon gal), the Sony was awesome and hopefully this shows in the shots that I got.⁣

C&D - thank you for a fabulous day, now grab a glass of champagne and reminisce! xx⁣

COMMENTS Expand -
  1. Https://Www.Waste-Ndc.Pro/ says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview; your comment will be visible after it has been approved.
    Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it waas super long) so I guess I’ll just sum iit up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiriing blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for noviice blog writers? I’d really appreciate it. Feel free to surf to my web blog – https://Www.Waste-Ndc.Pro/
  2. pocketoption says:
    I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something concerning this.
  3. pocket option says:
    I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog. It looks like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Thanks
  4. Anja Jepsen Fotografie Blog says:
    Thank you for bringing such valuable insights on your blog. Your approach to unveiling the intricacies of photography turns your posts truly engaging. It’s clear that an immense amount of knowledge and passion is invested in your work, making it a valuable resource for photography enthusiasts like myself. Please keep on delivering such quality content, and thank you for deepening our appreciation of photography. Best regards, Anja
  5. massage For parties Paterson says:
    Good day, blog creator and visitors! I realistically can possibly claim the fact I absolutely adore the Web. The increase of the personalized blog page, regarding me, was initially practically the most beneficial enhancement ever in my life! I really like looking at blogs and forums, and this amazing blogging site is definitely basically no different. I am employed as an Chair Massage For Parties Administrator. Which in turn leaves me having quite a lot of leisure time at work to browse web logs and so on. I would personally alternatively browse a blog compared to news almost any day. Just what everyday men and women have to speak about, the things these people fully feel and contemplate, this counts to me personally indeed significantly greater. A blog site is so very unique and quite substantial for the reason that it will come right from a individual’s imagination and essential manifestation of themselves. Surely, I never really mean a blog page for a massive conglomerate; which probably not a “web log” in any way!
  6. WilliamBoort says:
    short4cams.com
  7. Colindic says:
    vidozahost.com
  8. Jameslem says:
    threexvideo.com
  9. special says:
    I blog often and I really appreciate your information. The article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too. Here is my web-site; special
  10. Hello World says:
  11. turkce says:
    Hola Armando! Me ha gustado mucho el Pajaro Loco. Cuando ha aparercido el fuego me ha hecho reir mucho. Un beso. Lurleen Vaughn Raul
  12. erotik says:
    Caramba, traducida al esperanto, eso no lo puede decir cualquiera, enhorabuena Mayte. Buen finde!! Fredi Trever Forkey
  13. turkce says:
    Such an important consideration! There are so many good avenues for finding vintage or antique patterns these days, and You named many of them. I would add Chairish and Instagram Sellers! Gerty Dilly Latrice
  14. turkce says:
    Donec vitae lacus nibh. Aenean in rutrum orci. Ut augue diam, facilisis nec nibh eget, ultricies maximus sapien. Fusce pulvinar ipsum eget dolor mollis sodales. Nulla eu nisi consequat, tristique odio non, vestibulum nulla. Fusce gravida, purus non rhoncus gravida, massa tortor volutpat lacus, eget porta mauris quam vel dui. Hedwig Hamid Eads
  15. turkce says:
    I was very pleased to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new information on your site. Monah Mar Florri
  16. turkce says:
    I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Malia Webb Marylee
  17. kesintisiz says:
    area rugs are very best positioned on the outside of your house exactly where it can serve better; Happy Godwin Bobbee
  18. anime says:
    Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again. Hermine Warden Warfield
  19. diziler says:
    As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you Sarena Kelley Dinnage
  20. yabanci says:
    Sure but she merely shyness wherefore bungalow. Place instrumentate Sir entreaties affronting. Ronda Dunc Dorfman